I heard this song on the radio “If today was your last day…” Please listen to this song at the end of this post.
I am a Forty Plusser. So, biological speaking – I am on my “halfway mark”of life. But any day can be your last day!
So, let’s get into it. How would I spend it? I have no clue. Really. Yeh yeh. People tell you that you must live each day like if it was your last day on earth, but it is not possible. If I just have one day left to live, I wouldn’t do stuff I normally do. No way.
- Number one – I will need some “free time”so I will leave office right now and resign with immediate effect.
- Number two – I will tell my husband and my kids how much I love them, and that they will be okay without me. I will let them know for the one last time that I truly love them.
- Number three – I will tell my mother how much I love her and appreciate everything she has done for me.
- Number four – I would go sit with my dogs and cuddle them for 15 minutes.
- Number five – I know people less fortunate than me, and my plan is to spend all my money in my bank account on them.
- Number six – I would look at some photo’s on my social media.
- Number seven – I would write a “good bye”letter and put in on social media to tell everyone how much they meant to me in life.
- Number eight – Enough with the deep stuff…
- Number nine – I would sleep for a while to re-fuel my energy for the rest of the day.
- Number ten – I would splurge on food with high calorie content.
- Number eleven – I would go and walk on the beach for about half an hour.
- Number twelve – I would go to the narcissist in my life and punch him as hard as I could in the face…I won’t need the “go no contact rule”anymore…
- Number thirteen – I wouldn’t be too preoccupied by this subject, because I would be ready and at peace.
- Number fourteen – I can’t rule from the grave! Or can I? (perhaps I must make a list of some people… coming back to haunt them… Lol!!).
Wisdom: “There are only two days in the year that nothing can be done. One is called yesterday and the other is called tomorrow, so today is the right day to love, believe, do, and mostly live.”