I am delighted to say that I have got nominated for The Special Blogger Award. What a better way to be recognised than from another blogger in this blogosphere world! I still cannot believe that people actually read my blog! Lol!! So this is huge for me. Thanks again!
Food = Life has nominated me. Check out this great blog. You’ll find things you love about eating, visiting and most of all about food!
1.) Thank the blogger who nominated you
2.) Answer the questions you are asked (if you’re comfortable doing so!)
3.) Create 10 questions for the bloggers you’ve nominated
4.) Nominate at least 3 bloggers for the Special Blogger Award
5.) Comment on your nominees most recent blog post to let them know you’ve nominated them
6.) Have fun!
My 10 answers for the questions I’ve been asked.
- Q-what made you take the leap of faith and start a blog? A- I started blogging because I love writing and thought I should put some good use to it. I am not a writer. I just do it for fun.
- Q-Are you aiming to progress your blog into a full time job or keep it as a hobby? A-Hobby!
- Q-What are your favourite kind of blog posts to read? A-I love to read all kinds of blogs. Anything on narcistic abuse, wisdom, trauma, etc.
- Q-What are your favourite kind of blog posts to write? A- Seeking for wisdom… telling people of my experiences in life. Quotes on wisdom fascinates me.
- Q- Do you feel your blogging experience has impacted you positively? A- Yes most definitely.
- Q- Are the people in your life (outside of the blogging community) supportive of your blog? A- Kind off, not many people know. I like to keep the blogging thing limited to the blogging community.
- Q- What advice would you give to fellow bloggers who are just starting out? A- Just have fun!!!
- Q- If you could go back to when you first began your blog, what piece of advice would you give yourself? A – Just start! Aim to publish a post at least once a week.
- Q- What is your top tip for growing a blog? A- You must interact with other bloggers!
- Q- How many blog posts do you post a week? Do you try to stick to a schedule or just post when you feel like it? A- I post at least one post a day.
I’m going to use the same questions cause they are brilliant questions and would love to hear everyone else’s answers.
My nominees goes too these bloggers.Nature food photography
So I’ve nominated these blogs cause I always love reading their content, thank you 😊
Nominees please read through this carefully and go over the rules, theirs no time limit so theirs no rush.