I am delighted to say that I have got nominated for Mystery Blogger Award. What a better way to be recognised than from another blogger in this blogosphere world! I still cannot believe that people actually read my blog! Lol!! So this is huge for me. Thanks again!
Vrunda has nominated me. This beautiful blog is about applying positive pshychology in a fun way!
Below is the link to Vrunda
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
“The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” –
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify your nominees.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, specifying one weird/funny question.
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
1. I love dogs!
2. I believe that you must treat people the way YOU want to be treated!
Questions asked by Vrunda
1. What makes you happy? What do you think will make you happy? if my children are happy, I am happy
2. Share your 5 strengths. I don’t have like “super power”strength. I love being a mother. I like challenges, I can keep a secret, I can endure A LOT in life!, I can lick my nose!
3. Describe yourself in one word. Not an easy question… Don’t know…
4. What are you grateful for right now? My health
5. Share a incident that made you strongly believe in yourself. Or a incident that taught you something you’ll never forget I have bungee jumped… did not know that I had the courage…
4. Alicia Reads
My Questions for Nominees:
1. How do you act if you see a big spider?
2. Dog or cat person?
3. Are you content with your life?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. Will you bungee jump?
My Best Post:
Thanks again Vrunda for nominating me.
I hope you all enjoy this award nominations too!