Hello fellow bloggers!
I’m happy to announce that I have been nominated for the Liebster award. I want to thank OptimistSaya for nominating me for the Liebster Blogging Award. What a better way to be recognised than from another blogger in this blogosphere world!
Please visit this excellent blog! It is all about the “live, laugh & love of life”. Very inspirational! I like the fact that OptimistSaya focus on the positive side of life.
The rules of this award:
Acknowledge the blogger that gave it to you and display the award.
Answer 11 questions that blogger gives you.
Give 11 random thoughts about yourself.
Nominate 11 blogs and notify them of their nomination.
Give these blogs 11 questions to answer.
My answers to the questions asked by OptimistSaya.
1. What do you think are the qualities of blogger that makes him unique? Be yourself – your own way/style
2. What one thing will you advice young generation ? Keep going, never quit
3. What does friendship mean to you? I do value friendship – But not all friends will stick by your side when things get tough…
4. Best memory of your life – The day I got married
5. What do you think about country ‘India’ and indians ? I have to google this… Lol! Don’t know the facts about the country. I have Indian friends, but they do not live in India.
6. How do you judge a person(in general)? I try not to judge, because I can’t really point a finger…
7. What are your views on gender equality? It is not a big deal for me. My culture – women are valued equal to men. Respect each other.
8.Your favourite person(the one you love or adore) My kids
9. Your passion in life is___ searching for wisdom
10. What is your concept of good and evil? I think that a “good person”lack self-centeredness. Evil people are totally unable to empathise with others.
11. Your favorite beach is _____. I think the Maldives…
Random thoughts about me:
1. I love dogs!
2. I believe that you must treat people the way YOU want to be treated!
3. I try seeing other people’s perspective.
4. I can’t stand cruelty to animals & mankind.
5. I believe that what goes around, comes around.
6. I kind of find myself in a massive midlife crisis. Serious!!
7. I laugh that my stomach hurts if I see a person falling or tripping (not injured!) Bad me!!
8. Seeing the Northern Lights is on my bucket list.
9. I wouldn’t mind to win the Lottery (Lol!). If I win, I would keep it a big secret…
10. I have bungee jumped.
11. I think I have porridge brain… struggle to remember stuff these days…
1. Lucid being
My questions for the nominated bloggers:
1. How do you act if you see a big spider?
2. Dog or cat person?
3. Are you content with your life?
4. Do you have any hobbies?
5. Will you bungee jump?
6. Do you believe that “The wheel turns…”?
7. Do you like camping?
8. How long have you been blogging?
9. Do you believe in the afterlife?
10. Do you believe that love conquers all?
11. What would change if you can re-write your past?
I am waiting for your answers!